We are delighted to announce that Srujan Akula has joined Apsalar this week, taking on the role of VP of Product for the company. In this post, he will be responsible for setting the vision and leading the development of Apsalar’s products and services going forward.
The Apsalar leadership team spent significant time considering a host of candidates for this role. We are so pleased to have Srujan joining us. His outstanding leadership and product development background will be critical to enabling the company to achieve our vision of becoming the preferred choice for enterprise mobile app attribution and mobile data management services worldwide.
At Apsalar, we have two related but distinct businesses, one that is a leading player in an established and fast-growing arena – attribution — and one that is leading in the relatively new business of mobile audiences and data management. Srujan’s expertise, extensive experience, and market knowledge tick all the boxes:
- An outstanding record of developing highly successful and award-winning technology-centric products and services
- Strong knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem as well as the key information needs of app marketing and CI teams
- Extensive insight into a number of overseas markets including India, Southeast Asia, and the Americas, where we are such a major player.
- Outstanding track record of developing and leading teams
- Orientation toward understanding client needs – current and future.
- Proven expertise in leading both established and new product lines.
A senior product leadership role requires both a long-term vision and an ability to systematically ensure outstanding execution and follow through. And we’re delighted that just such an individual has joined us.
Srujan comes to us with a long resume of outstanding achievement. Prior to joining Apsalar he was VP of Product for Intertrust Technologies, a leading developer of solutions for trusted computing, digital privacy, and security for enterprise manufacturers and software leaders. He was also responsible for product, marketing, and sales for Personagraph, the first brand-focused audience data platform for mobile apps.
Prior to Personagraph, he was cofounder and CEO of Doot, an app for sharing life experiences. Before Doot, he was a product manager at Greenroads a location tracking service for car fleets, and for Telenav navigation products. He holds a BS in Computer Science from Kaktiya University and an MS in Computer Science from Kansas State University.