By Michelle Case
Partner Development Manager
2016 is going to be a big year for mobile apps in the US, with more and more brands placing apps at the center of their businesses.
With that in mind, Apsalar, Leanplum and Vizury would like to invite you to Mobile Resolutions 2016 – an evening networking event and panel discussion in San Francisco. The event, which will be held from 5:30 to 8:30PM on Thursday, January 14 at Jones Bar, features a stellar panel of mobile app experts including:
- Manish Chandra – Founder and CEO of Poshmark
- Peter Morelli – VP of Engineering for Lyft
- Nikhil Raj – Cofounder Comp Genome and Venture Partner at Commerce Ventures. Previously VP of Advertising Technology, Walmart eComm
- Alessandra Sales – Director of Marketing for Smule
- Manu Sharma – VP Growth and Data Science for Shopkick
Expect a freewheeling group discussion, along with cocktails and hors d’ouvres on the gorgeous Jones Bar patio. If you’re in San Francisco on January 14th, and are deeply involved in the app industry and app marketing, we’d love to have you join us.
Mobile Resolutions 2016
Thursday, January 14th from 5:30–8:30PM
620 Jones Street
Just 3 blocks west of Union Square in the SF Financial District
Register now as space is limited. I hope to see you there!